Friday, 25 October 2013

Autumn Silks









(Jacket - River Island, Trousers - Primark £12, Bag - Zara, Watch - Micheal Kors)


I snatched these primark "silk" trousers up yesturday while on a mission to find a halloween costume, they are definatley not my usual style but I just loved the casual yet chic feel and thought for the price you couldn't go wrong. 

For my first time wearing them, I kept it casual and all the accessories plain and simple leaving all the focus on the trousers. They are literally perfect for a get up, get dressed, get out the door day... and that's exactly what I did. 

The only problem I could say, is they aren't the most flattering on the thigh and stomach area, so be careful if that's a place you like to cover up as I do feel they make everywhere on the top half look a lot bigger than it is!

They are a love/hate piece with many people, but I was just drawn to the fabric, pattern and Autumnal colours... oh and the price tag! Next time I wear them I think it may be some strappy heels and an oversized clutch, we will see! 

Verity X 







































4 comments:

  1. Nice blog of yours.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    If yes, let me know.

    Following you.

    Please, don't forget to visit my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out your blog and it is totally amazing.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Nice blog of yours.

    following :)

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    With love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete